This Rolling Thunder Review show, which took place at the War Memorial Auditorium, Plymouth, MA, October 31, 1975, kicks off with a terrific version of “When I Paint My Masterpiece” that has the feel of Basement Tapes Dylan and the Band.
This is a fantastic set with Dylan in great voice. I’ve included a couple of videos below the audio, just so you can get a little of the vibe of this musical caravan.
Info courtesy of BOBFAN.
0. When I Paint My Masterpiece !
* It Ain’t Me, Babe (missing from circulating tape)
* A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall (missing from circulating tape)
1. Romance In Durango !
2. Isis !
* The Times They Are A-Changin’ [Dylan/Baez] (missing from circulating tape)
3. Never Let Me Go [Dylan/Baez] !
4. Mama, You Been On My Mind [Dylan/Baez] !
* I Shall Be Released [Dylan/Baez] (missing from circulating tape)
5. Diamonds And Rust (Joan Baez) !
* Mary Hamilton (Joan Baez) (missing from circulating tape)
* Love Song To A Stranger (Joan Baez) (missing from circulating tape)
6. Oh Happy Day (Joan Baez)
7. Please Come To Boston (Joan Baez) (one-minute fragment)
8. Chestnut Mare (Roger McGuinn)
9. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (Joan Baez)
10. I Don’t Believe You !
11. Hurricane !
12. Oh Sister !
13. One More Cup Of Coffee !
14. Sara !
15. Just Like A Woman
16. This Land Is Your Land [Revue]
! indicates tracks from the recently-surfaced tape,
“Tangled Up In Blue/Isis”:
“Romance In Durango”:
-– A Days of the Crazy-Wild blog post: sounds, visuals and/or news –-